Thursday 17 November 2011

CONGRATULATION DEAR...

Seventeen November Two Thousand and eleven.. result UPSR will be out..so.. 1 sanggat la excited today coz one of nephew xsabar nak tunggu result out..

My nephew lg la excited nak tahu resultnya dengan segala usaha dia dah lakukan before that..

But this day, I'm very busy with a job n no time to call my nephew.. but.. afternoon I received msg from my sis.."Ida..along got 4A 1C in UPSR"..oh GOOD.. U got flying colour dear..

Many many congratulation dear.....


ABDUL AZIM BIN AZMI..:)

You got what u want now..ALHAMDULILLAH..So lepas ni will go to secondary school.. Su doakan u success in whatever field of study that U choose..

As a older brother.. Abang should be a role model to ur sister..


Grey colour..Noorazuwanie Bt Azmi  & Me...

both of u behalf of my life..:) 

soo sweett.. 

 My handsome...
 cakkk!!!!!!!!!!!

grow up...

Even I far away from both of u.. I'm pray that u all will be fine and success in whatever u do...Along & Angah..maybe bulan satu su balik kampung.. will give you award for ur result..so waiting for me..hakhak

Mak..ayah..I also miss u...kiss & huge from me..

k..take care:)

No comments:

Post a Comment